Monday 3 June 2013

Falling In Reverse release second single “Fashionably Late”


Falling In Reverse released a brand new track called “Fashionably Late”, taken from their upcoming album of the same name, which is set to be release on June 17th.

After the controversy over their first single “Alone”, which combined metalcore, hip-hop and electronic sounds, their second single seems to be more faithful to their previous sound seen on “The Drug In Me Is You”.

Here are some of the opinions stated:
 
so much better than "Alone"

“It sounds way better then 'alone' it's more like falling in revers now xoxoxox”

“This is so much better than Alone it's unreal. Alone is possibly the worst thing I've heard from this band, but this is more like the old album :)”

“This is waaaay better than Alone. I thought they were gonna change their sound to more of a techno-ish sound when I heard Alone but as soon as I heard this I was relieved. This is the Falling In Reverse I love. Great song c:”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment